Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Sporting Tour to Wexford
- Attend a rugby training session with a top coach from Leinster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the replica Famine Ship and listen to the stories of our exodus from this land.
- Take a Pony Trek along one of the many sandy beaches.
- Go on Captain Jacks Harbour Thrills Boat Trips and ride the waves.
- Tennis coaching from a top coach.
- Come to the Irish National Heritage Park, Irish life from Stone Age to the Norman era.
- Enjoy some time on the sea, sailing, rowing and kayaking.
- Enjoy the thrills of Quad Attack Adventure Centre race your team mates see who’s the best, great team bonding.
- Climb the worlds oldest working lighthouse that’s Hook Lighthouse 800 years old.
- Walk around Selskar Abbey a 12th century Monastery on a guided tour.
- Ghost Hunting at Loftus Hall, Ireland’s Most haunted House.
- Guard the battlements at Duncannon Fort.
- Private transfer to accommodation in Wexford Town.
- Stop for afternoon lunch.
- Group arrive in Wexford.
- Intensive 1st training session with guest coach.
- Evening meal at accommodation.
- Breakfast for group at accommodation.
- Depart by private transfer for sightseeing with a visit to Wexford’s sandy beaches.
- Afternoon lunch.
- Return to accommodation by private transfer.
- Evening meal for group at accommodation.
- Group breakfast at accommodation.
- Free time in Wexford Town for shopping or enjoy a guided city walk.
- Depart for next fixture on tour.
- Post match function.
- Return to accommodation.
- Group breakfast for group and depart from accommodation.
- Group depart for Dublin Airport / Dublin Port or next city on tour.
Popular Wexford Sports Tours
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760