Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop into the presidential Palace for a guided tour.
- Visit Warsaw’s splendid Royal Castle.
- Pop into Warsaw’s Pawiak Prison.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Warsaw and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Warsaw Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Warsaw Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours Kayaking on the river.
- History buffs should visit the Polish Army Museum.
- Attend the Copernicus Science Museum learn something new.
- A night time spectacular of fireworks at Fountain Park.
- Treblinka Concentration Camp one place that should never be forgotten.
- Displays of the past at the Warsaw Museum.
- Polish & world art & sculpture, from ancient to contemporary at the National Museum.
Warsaw Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760