- Attend a rugby training with Stirling RFC.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 /Scottish Premiership fixture.
- Visit Stirling Castle which was the key to Scotland.
- Safari time at Blair Drummond Safari Park from safety and see the wild animals from Africa.
- Remember William Wallace at the Battle Of Bannockburn Visitor Centre one of Scotland’s biggest battles.
- Stand at ease for the Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Regiment Museum and about the history of the regiment.
- Climb the battlements at Doune Castle one of Stirling’s oldest castles.
- Sample what Deanston Distillery has to offer, one of Scotland’s newest distilleries and its rise.
- Experience Stirling Old Town Jail experience what it was like for the inmates.
Stirling Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760