Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ottawa.
- Budding artist should visit the National Gallery of Canada.
- The Parliament Buildings are quite an imposing sight on a 50-meter-high hill looking out over the Ottawa River.
- Skate on the Rideau Canal if visiting in the winter a favourite thing to do in Ottawa.
- Explore Canada’s military past in The Canadian War Museum.
- Visit the ultra-modern National Gallery of Canada. It is an architectural masterpiece with prism-like glass towers.
- Take in the panoramic view from the observation deck at the top of the Peace Tower, the highest point in Ottawa.
- Canadian Museum of Nature takes visitors through the world of the dinosaurs all the way up to today’s animal population
- Canada’s Cold War Museum one of several self-sufficient, shock-resistant, radiation-proof underground shelters built across Canada during the Cold War.
- Notre Dame is a beautiful Catholic basilica consecrated in 1846.
- Space buffs can stroll to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Pop along to the Byward Market which has enjoyed a colourful existence since 1846.
- Attend a National Hockey League match.
- White Water rafting is always a must.
Ottawa Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW