Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Newcastle
- Attend a rugby training session with Newcastle Falcons.
- Watch a Gallagher Premiership fixture.
- Take a look at Hadrian’s Wall see what kept the Scottish Picts out of Roman Britain.
- Visit Newcastle Castle a medieval fortification but built by the Romans.
- A sight to behold the Angel Of The North the largest angel sculpture in the world.
- The Great North Museum a natural history venue.
- Splash time at the the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for all the action a theme park brings.
- Pop along to the Arbeia Roman Fort with reconstructed gatehouse and living quarters, plus a small museum.
- Kynryn is a must, a spectacular show showing 2000 years of English history.
- For Soccer fans, a stadium tour around Newcastle Utd Football Club.
- Beamish is an incredible journey through time a living museum of the North.
- Ahoy sailor, visit the Royal Navy Museum and board Europe’s oldest floating warship.
Popular Newcastle Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760