Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Montreal.
- Take a walk around the city with an Old Montreal Walking Tour.
- History buffs can visit Pointe-à-Callière Museum of archaeology and history
- Notre Dame Basilica can be visited any time of day, depending on how you want to visit.
- Go on a self guided food tour of Mile End Montreal to experience some of the city’s best food.
- Climb Mount Royal once you’re at the top it is one of the best skyline views of Montreal there is.
- St Joseph’s Oratory a beautiful basilica is Canada’s largest church, and it has one of the largest domes in the entire world.
- The Olympic Stadium opened in 1976, and today can take a guided tour and go up the observation tower for an incredible view of Montreal.
- Watch a top ice hockey game from the NHL.
- Basketball matches are popular with the Canadian basketball League grab some of the action.
- Splash time at Oka National Swimming Beach.
- Fun time at La Ronde Theme Park, big rides await you.
Montreal Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760