Our Popular Inclusions for a Sporting Tour to Limerick
- Attend a Rugby Training session with coaches from Munster Rugby.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Walk around Thomond Park on a guided tour.
- Catch the Hunt Museum a collection of 2,000 ancient and modern Ethnograph treasures.
- Stroll around Bunratty Castle and Folk Park see life of a small rural village
- Wander around St. Mary’s Cathedral from the 12th century.
- Saddle up for Limerick Racecourse enjoy the buzz of picking a winner.
- Come and see King John’s Castle built in the 13th century over 800 years ago.
- Go GoKarting at the National Karting Centre vroom vroom.
- Visit Limerick City Museum showcasing traditional crafts, furniture, archaeology, paintings, maps and prints.
- Budding writers will enjoy the Frank McCourt Museum well known author famous for “Angela’s Ashes”
- Fancy being the next Robin Hood or Wild Bill Hickock? You can enjoy an afternoon of Archery or shooting.
- Soak up some Kayaking on the River Shannon.
- Private transfer to accommodation in Central Limerick..
- Group arrive in Limerick.
- Intensive 1st training session with guest coach.
- Enjoy a fun filled afternoon on the river rowing or kayaking.
- Evening meal at accommodation.
- Breakfast for group at accommodation.
- Depart by private transfer for 2nd training session with guest coach.
- Return to accommodation by private transfer.
- Afternoon sightseeing around Bunratty Castle & Folk Farm.
- Evening meal for group at accommodation.
- Group breakfast at accommodation.
- Free time in Limerick City for shopping.
- Leave by private transfer for next fixture.
- Post match function.
- Return to accommodation.
- Group breakfast for group and depart from accommodation.
- Group depart for Dublin Airport / Dublin Port or next city on tour.