Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Krakow
- Drop down deep to one of Krakow’s salt mines.
- Visit Krakow’s splendid Wawel Royal Castle.
- Pop into Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory on a guided tour.
- Stroll around the Old Town of Krakow and some shopping.
- Enjoy a fun day out at the Krakow Water Park.
- Meet the animals who inhabit the Krakow Zoo.
- Get in and enjoy a few hours White Water Rafting.
- Sit in quietness or stroll around Saint Mary’s Basilica.
- Attend the Galicia Jewish Museum and learn what happened to its people during occupation of WW2.
- Lost Souls Alley is where you can enter the world of challengers and dilemmas.
- Auschwitz one place that should never be forgotten.
Krakow Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760