Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Hamburg
- Enjoy an afternoon out on the waterways and canals by canoe, paddleboat or rowboat.
- Attend the Volksparkstadium home of SV Hamburg see behind the scenes of one of Germany’s top football teams.
- Visit the Tiefbunker Steintorwall built as a nuclear shelter during WW2.
- Pop along to the popular Miniatur Wunderland considered the world’s largest railway attraction.
- Just for the sailors, the National Maritime Museum, this is a must 3000 years of maritime history.
- For the sweet tooth brigade visit the Chocoversum by Hachez a chocolate heaven.
- Sample a guided tour around the Holsten Brewery with a sample or two at the end.
- The Hamburg Dungeon, a very popular location revealing Hamburg’s murky history.
- Participate in a walking tour around Hamburg, learn everything about Hamburg and its history and growth.
- Fun time with a session of Zorb football as the locals would say berauschender Spaß.
Popular Hamburg Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760