Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Ghent
- Pop along to the 12th century castle at Gravensteen just a splendid piece of medieval Europe.
- Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts with collections from the medieval ages to modern times.
- Visit Breendonk Concentration camp take in the atmosphere and envisage occupied Belgium.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the KAA stadium home of Gent FC.
- Attend a Belgium Division A soccer match with Gent FC.
- Take the Hop On Hop Off water tram see the city at your own pace.
- Seek out the Ghent City Museum and see how the city has grown through the ages.
- Tag along on an evening of Myths and legends as you walk through Ghent.
- The Flanders battle sites from World War One and take in the bravery of men from both sides.
- Sample and enjoy a Beer Brewery Tour and taste a few samples along the way.
Popular Ghent Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760