Our Popular Inclusions for a Sporting Tour to Galway
- Attend a rugby training session led by coaches from Connacht Rugby.
- Walk the hills of Galway on a hiking tour.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and see the spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a Surfing lesson on the Atlantic waves.
- Get the sticks out for hockey training and matches.
- Get fit on a Walking Tour of Galway City and listen to all the facts and myths it has to offer.
- Pop into Galway City Museum and browse around all the artefacts chronicling urban life.
- Wander around Dunguaire Castle Immaculately restored, 16th-century bay-side fortress with a literary history and evening banquets.
- Sail out to the Aran Islands where you can listen to the locals speak in the Gaelic lilt.
- Visit Lynch’s Castle once the home to the most powerful family in Galway.
- Who let the dogs out? An evening at the Greyhound Track feel the buzz of picking a winner.
- Saddle up for Ballybrit Racecourse and enjoy the sport of kings along with the atmosphere.
- Private transfer to accommodation in Central Galway.
- Stop for afternoon lunch.
- Group arrive in Galway.
- Intensive 1st training session with guest coach.
- Evening meal at accommodation.
- Breakfast for group at accommodation.
- Depart by private transfer for sightseeing with a visit to the Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher.
- Return to accommodation by private transfer.
- Evening meal for group at accommodation.
- Group breakfast at accommodation.
- Free time in Galway City for shopping or enjoy a guided city walk.
- Depart for next fixture on tour.
- Post match function.
- Return to accommodation.
- Group breakfast for group and depart from accommodation.
- Group depart for Dublin Airport / Dublin Port or next city on tour.
Popular Galway Sports Tours
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760