Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Sporting Tour to Derry
- Attend training sessions with coaches from your chosen sport.
- Watch a Guinness Pro14 fixture.
- Pop into the Museum of Free Derry a history museum with multi-media exhibits on the region’s civil rights movement & early conflict era.
- Climb the Tower Museum opened in 1992, the museum offers regional history exhibits along with an open-air viewing platform.
- A guided tour around the Guildhall of Derry fascinating piece of local history.
- Eat and drink at the Walled City Brewery enjoy a guided tour of its premises.
- Stand at the Bloody Sunday Monument a solemn day in the city’s history.
- Hop along to the Siege Museum a permanent display of the history of the Siege of Londonderry and of the Associated Clubs of the Apprentice Boys of Derry.
- Spend a great day out at Creggan Country Park participating in outdoor events.
- Walk with your guide on a guided tour along the Derry Walls and learn about the history of its existence.
- Take a moment to call at St. Eugene’s Cathedral Restored gothic style Catholic cathedral open since 1873 with a 256-foot spire
- Call at St. Columb’s Cathedral Planter’s Gothic-style Church of Ireland cathedral that was constructed between 1633 and 1776.
- Feel the atmosphere at a Gaelic Football or Hurling match.
- Arrive Belfast International Airport / Belfast Ferry Port.
- Private transfer to accommodation in Derry City.
- 1st training session with guest coach.
- Group guided tour along the famous city wall.
- Guided group walking tour of the city.
- Evening meal at accommodation.
- Breakfast for group at accommodation.
- Visit the world famous Giant’s Causeway.
- Afternoon lunch
- Depart by private transfer for 1st fixture / 2nd training session with guest coach.
- Post match function.
- Return to accommodation by private transfer.
- Evening meal for group at accommodation.
- Group breakfast at accommodation.
- Free time in Derry City for some extra shopping or enjoy a morning of kayaking.
- Depart for 2nd fixture on tour.
- Post match function.
- Return to accommodation.
- Group breakfast for group and depart from accommodation.
- Group depart for Belfast International Airport / Belfast Port or next city on tour.
Popular Derry Sports Tours
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760