Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/irishsportingtours.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/av-helper-masonry.php on line 362
Our Popular Inclusions for a Rugby Tour to Cape Town.
- Attend a training session with coaches from the Stormers coaching team.
- Watch a Super XV Rugby match.
- Visit the the Two Oceans Aquarium examining fish from all around the world .
- Head for heights? Try out the view from the top of Table Mountain.
- Take a swim and snorkel with the seals up close.
- Dip into the sea at Clifton 4th Beach.
- Robben Island, take in the history of the island and visit Nelson Mandela’s cell.
- Learn to surf and ride the rides along the Cape Town coast.
- Kayak along the coast in and out of all the alcoves.
- Museum lovers will enjoy the amount of museums on offer.
- Feeling hungry, how about a food and wine tour?
- Fancy a private swim? Swim in peace at a private dam on a nature reserve.
- Tour the ocean waiting for the whales and sharks to show themselves.
Cape Town Rugby Tours
Irish Rugby Tours Testimonials
Destination South Africa
CONTACT US NOW
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0760